Returns Policy – Cancellation Of Order
All goods purchased online from Lili Bizarre may be returned for refund within 14 working days from receipt of goods[*].
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org to create a returns authorisation number. You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include the Returns Number with your parcel when sending it back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. When the returns authorisation number has been created, you will be advised of a date at which the goods must be returned to our premises for refund. This date will be 14 calendar days from receipt of the product
Please note that unfortunately we will are unable to accept back goods which are received 14 calendar days after the original notification date.
Items such as stockings, panties, wigs and contact lenses adhere to our strict hygiene policy and are not subject to refund. Where there are costumes which include some of these items, they are usually packed in a separate bag and we ask to try the costume on first to make sure you are happy with the product before opening the accessories. This is for obvious hygienic reasons. Any of these items returned might not be refunded if found to be worn.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
- You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and with all original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our premises for wear, stains or odours.
- We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
- That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use a full tracked service such as Royal Mail’s “Recorded Signed” service. You may like to opt for a service with higher compensation should an item be valuable.
- We regret that outbound premium shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
- We try to make refunds within one week of receipt of goods back to us though we promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our premises. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
- Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as ‘In Dispute’. Such “In Dispute” items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such “In Dispute” items back to you; at your cost; otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
- We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to Lili Bizarre. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
- Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 14 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
- Should you wish to cancel the contract after 14 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If the returned item has been received to our warehouse and you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
[*] “14 working days from receipt of goods” shall be defined as 14 calendar days after the date of signature of receipt of goods